Thursday, October 1, 2015

PEN TOOL


                             I made curved lines for this by
                             clicking and holding shift
                       
                                             I used the pen tool to place points
                     
I made a curved line for this and then
clicked on the strokes key so that it could
be a dashed line. Then i clicked on which                                            Clicked one point & then the
arrow head that I wanted.                                                                    other. Click Strokes. Click arrow.                                                                                                            
                     
To make this arrow I made a curved line and then clicked the
 stroke and placed the arrow head at the start of the 
line

No comments:

Post a Comment