Thursday, October 1, 2015

Adobe Illustrator

This is my 16 Colors Selfie. There are 16 colors in this photo.
This is the same picture drawn out with only 2 colors. Black and
white.


This is a line drawing of the same picture. The details have been taken out so you can just see the outlines.





















Today I worked in Adobe Illustrator. I had to convert my files from RASTER to VECTOR. I had to trace the images and you can see the different outcomes.


A RASTER Image is made up of pixels and a VECTOR image is made up of paths. Each with  a mathematical formula.



Process 
For this I first opened a selfie in photoshop. I increased the contrast and saturation of the image. I save the file as a PSD. Then i went to adobe illustrator and PLACED the image in there. Dragged so that it was proportional on the page. I clicked the selection tool then hit IMAGE TRACE and messed with different options. The i exported the files so that I could change them to JPG and i changed the color mode to RGB and the resolution to 100ppi

No comments:

Post a Comment