Thursday, August 20, 2015

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Whats Up People

I'm Myesha or Meesh whatever you prefer. I am a student at Arizona Western College trying to learn the ins and outs of anything to do with media arts.

GOALS
My goals for this class are to learn as much as I possibly can about communication with media, how programs work, and hopefully get some real world experience.

UNIVERSITY
I am not entirely sure what University I plan on going to. In all honesty I might be done with school after I do my 2 years and get my associates. If I got the chance to go to a school like NYU or Columbia I'd probably do that but most likely im going to finish out my associates and work on building my life in the real world 

EXPERIENCE 
I do stuff on my computer all the time. Just free time type of work though. Nothing too crazy. 

10 YEARS
I really don't see myself anywhere in 10 years. I don't really think that far ahead to be honest. Only thing I know for sure about myself in 10 years is that I want to be genuinely happy with whatever im doing. I have thought about 5 years and I see myself having my own company that's constantly growing. I won't be that old so I will still probably be in its infancy stages, but it should be good. I want to have a media company that basically directs videos for musicians, commercials, streetwear brands etc. Things like that.

VACATION 
My favorite vacation spot would have to be New York City, Toronto, or Tokyo. Funny how I have never been to any of these places, but whenever I look at artwork from the cities and see the style and culture that's there I just know that they are places I would love.






Here's Some Artwork That I Did...I Call It...Overlapping



2 comments: