Friday, December 4, 2015

My Type Assignment







I put a lipstick tube as an "I" in the word "Kiss".
When I think of someone kissing someone in a movie the girl always seems to have on lipstick, so I thought it was appropriate.




"Let's Eat". A popular phrase amongst people my age. Whether it be sports, games, or just anything competitive in life. That was the idea.












I used a mouse as the "O" in the word "mouse".





"Phone Book". The idea was a phone book. Nothing too in-depth about this. I saw the pictures and this instantly came to mind, even though I don't think I have ever actually used one.


The idea was to put an image that relates to the text. "You're the bomb". I thought it was awesome so this is what I chose. I would never say this out loud so I decided to put it on my project.













I made the "L" fall over in the word "fall". Get it? That was the idea

No comments:

Post a Comment